Ragan’s Communications Leadership Council is the premier resource for senior corporate communicators looking to train their team, network with peers, and access industry research.
As a director-level or above communicator, you’ll enjoy the following membership benefits:
· Two all-expenses paid leadership retreats each year
· An online portal to share best practices with peers, as well as quarterly benchmarking calls
· Monthly research reports
Your team will also enjoy:
· Four free registrations to Ragan conferences and workshops
· Access to all livestreamed Ragan conferences and our distance learning portal
· Around-the-clock access to the Council’s concierge service
Don’t just take our word on the benefits of joining the Council—see what some of your peers say:
“The Council is where I have finally found my people. When we get together in person, it’s a nerd fest of the brightest minds. … What I have found here is an active and engaged community that I had yet to experience before in my 20 years in this space.”
—Kristin Graham, head of employee communications, Amazon Web Services
“The Council provides a tremendous platform and network to facilitate the sharing of ideas and learning from others. I’d highly recommend it for anyone looking to broaden their perspective and build their network.”
—John Cirone, director of leader and employee communications, Microsoft
Ready to join these excited and energized leaders in the Council? Contact Mandy Zaransky-Hurst for more information.