The entries flooded in! Our judges were almost overwhelmed with the quantity and quality of the work we received.
With great care and more than a few lively exchanges, the judges have identified the top entries that deserve the title of “Finalist” in the 2013 Digital PR Awards! The work submitted by the companies listed below stood out amongst the rest as creative, strategic, and superbly executed.
But this is not the end. Each of the entries will be reviewed one final time before winners are selected. A special edition of PR Daily will be prepared to announce the winning campaign in each of the 27 categories. Be on the lookout for this announcement in October 2013.
The staff of PR Daily would like to thank all those who entered and wish this list of finalists the very best of luck!
• BBB serving Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and the Permian Basin, “watchyourbuck.com”
• Farm Credit National Communications, “The Aggregator”
• HubSpot, Inc.
• Identity for ADESA, “Overdrive”
• Kaiser Permanente, Kaiser Permanente Care Stories Blog
• The Hoffman Agency, “Ishmael’s Corner”
Best Cause Marketing or CSR Campaign