As a strategy for growth, content marketing continues to thrive.
According to International Data Corp., organizations are expected to spend more than $32 billion on it by the end of 2018. This should be a wake-up call for businesses that don’t currently have a content marketing strategy in place. RELATED: Speak with one consistent voice to your internal audience with this free guide.
As with any marketing function, trends in this realm are constantly developing, which makes it tough to determine what will work best for your organization.
To help you stay ahead of the curve, CJG Digital Marketing released a trends forecast for 2016:
1. Content marketing will drive both B2B and B2C markets.
2. Content marketing will move closer to people, away from search engine marketing.
3. Content marketing will see a rise in artificial intelligence.
4. Automated content creation will come from aggregated content.
5. Content creation will be formed using automated algorithms.
6. Content marketing will employ new social media publishing options.
7. There will be a higher demand for visual mediums.
8. Interactive content will get gain more traction with consumers.
For details on these predictions, check out the CJG infographic below: