Your fundamentals may be solid, but don’t forget these effective techniques that too often are overlooked.
Crises are unpredictable and move swiftly over social media. You can do more than just survive an unexpected event, though—you can own the story, repair the damage and rebuild your reputation.
The latest guide from Ragan Consulting Group will give you three helpful tips you can use right away—before a crisis—as you prepare to handle whatever may come your way.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The essential role likely missing from your crisis team
- How to limit frustration and distractions while you focus on messaging
- Who the news media and customers turn to for the “real scoop,” and how to reach them first
- How to win leadership support for crisis planning
- How to do your job while keeping the legal team happy
Fill out this form and download this FREE guide: