How to build an employee advocacy program
Employees can be your most powerful and effective source for marketing, recruiting and retention.
But how can you turn busy staffers into influential advocates and ambassadors for your brand?
A new guide from Workshop, “How to build an employee advocacy program,” reveals smart tactics every business can use. The free guide shares what your company stands to gain from building a robust employee advocacy program and prioritizing internal marketing.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase brand awareness and engagement on social media—including on platforms the brand may not be on, such as Reddit or TikTok.
- Improve brand recognition and loyalty
- Create more cohesive and consistent messaging on employee social media accounts
- Generate organic leads and interest for the sales team
- Drive employee referrals for open positions
- Attract a wider, more diverse group of candidates to your open roles
- Boost retention rates
- Capture engaging stories for internal materials and recruiting campaigns
If any or all of those objectives appeal to you, download your free guide today.