Employees can be your most powerful and effective source for marketing, recruiting and retention.
But how can you turn busy staffers into influential advocates and ambassadors for your brand?
A new guide from Workshop, “How to build an employee advocacy program,” reveals smart tactics every business can use. The free guide shares what your company stands to gain from building a robust employee advocacy program and prioritizing internal marketing.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase brand awareness and engagement on social media—including on platforms the brand may not be on, such as Reddit or TikTok.
- Improve brand recognition and loyalty
- Create more cohesive and consistent messaging on employee social media accounts
- Generate organic leads and interest for the sales team
- Drive employee referrals for open positions
- Attract a wider, more diverse group of candidates to your open roles
- Boost retention rates
- Capture engaging stories for internal materials and recruiting campaigns
If any or all of those objectives appeal to you, download your free guide today.