A primer from Ragan Consulting Group
It turns out just about everyone cares about your environmental, social and governance practices.
Once a niche for investor relations, ESG has gone mainstream. Consumers, employees and the media all want to know how your mission is driving your actions — and not just your words.
Communicators have the task of using great storytelling principles to bring these stories to life with impact and meaning. In this white paper from Ragan Consulting Group, “How to make ESG part of your communications strategy,” you’ll learn ways to make your ESG storytelling compelling and effective.
You’ll get convenient rubrics for evaluating the success of your content and other helpful tips including:
- Why ESG matters for all organizations, not just publicly held companies
- How to elevate your ESG reporting, content creation, publishing and distribution
- Using data as your “secret sauce” for success
- Finding stories where data and humans meet
- Why ESG content should be part of your regular mix
- And more
Download this free primer today and start telling the story of your organization’s mission.