Travel is starting to come back, and that means there is a huge opportunity for destinations and tourism groups to tell a new story about their offerings.
With huge amounts of pent-up demand and an increasingly digitally-savvy public, social media is poised to play a big part in storytelling efforts for the travel industry. But how can you get your customers to share the stories, images and videos you want to showcase your travel offering?
That’s the focus of a new white paper from PhocusWire and TINT, offering insights on how to make the most of social media’s dominance to capitalize on the return of travelers and explorers.
The report covers:
- How social media plays a role in travelers planning and decision-making
- Types of content that are most likely to break through the noise
- How to develop brand ambassadors who will share user-generated content (UGC)
- Best practices for using UGC in marketing campaigns
- Top concerns and content hot topics for would-be travelers
- How to build trust with consumers in a post-pandemic landscape
- And more
Download your copy of this essential report today.