How can you prepare for the unexpected?
In a landscape increasingly marked by uncertainty and dramatic change, business leaders must find the flexibility and resiliency to adapt—and adapt again. For communicators, the ability to navigate crises with aplomb has become a defining skill.
To benchmark crisis preparedness and help surface blind spots, Agility PR Solutions has created the PR Pro’s Essential Crisis Communications Prep Guide and Workbook. The indispensable guide takes communicators through five different stages of crisis response with practical exercises to test your readiness.
Contained in the workbook is guidance on:
- Identifying your crisis response team and choosing your spokesperson/spokespeople
- Building internal comms infrastructure to keep everyone engaged
- Selecting decision-makers and creating permissions structures
- Essential messaging components and media monitoring best practices
- External outreach and media relations strategies for crisis situations
Download your copy of this digital workbook and make sure your lists of trusted journalists, spokespeople and communications staff are ready for the unexpected.