It’s not easy running a social media team.
Best practices are constantly changing. Other departments don’t understand the challenges of your job. Organization leaders don’t prioritize your budget needs.
What’s a digital communications leader to do?
The first step to success is finding a support system. Join peers facing the same challenges as you at the Digital Communications & Social Media Summit, Sept. 11–12 in La Jolla, California.
This is a chance to share your struggles, get new ideas and make connections with other mid- to senior-level social media professionals.
What makes this summit unique? You’ll:
· Participate in short case studies, open discussions and networking sessions with peers—not listen to long lectures
· Be surveyed ahead of time to ensure that the issues discussed are relevant to your job
· Feel free to speak confidentially—”Vegas rules” apply, so everything said at the summit, stays at the summit.
· Join with like-minded peers—the event is designed specifically for mid- to senior-level professionals from organizations, not agencies or independent practitioners
· Return to the office with proven strategies and tactics from other top social media teams
No one understands you quite like your peers. Join them at this one-of-a-kind summit and get the support you need to excel even further in your job and career.