Health care communicators deal with a unique set of challenges.
Wouldn’t it be nice to tackle these issues with other experienced communicators in your industry—while sprinkling in a bit of networking?
Ragan’s got just the opportunity you’re looking for.
We’re accepting applications for our Health Care Communications Leadership Roundtable. Join 25–30 experienced communications leaders July 18–19 in St. Louis to discuss ways to overcome the challenges in your industry.
This exclusive Roundtable is for health care communications leaders at the manager level and above—in both internal and external communications roles—looking to benchmark, network and solve problems with others like you.
Here are five of the many benefits for attendees:
- The conversation is part group therapy, but the agenda is built around the concerns you have as health care communicators.
- Including only communicators at the manager level and above ensures participants have ample experience, which drives high-level, in-depth discussion.
- Networking events allow you to mix and mingle with your peers and industry leaders.
- After the Roundtable, you’ll receive a detailed set of notes, composed by one of Ragan’s editors, so you get all the important takeaways without worrying about notetaking yourself.
- The attendance fee includes two nights’ stay at a four-star hotel, a welcome reception on the night before the Roundtable, most meals and a dinner after the first day of discussion.
Join us for a candid communications discussion, built to address the challenges health care communicators face and provide solutions you can implement immediately at your organization.
Tags: Health Care Roundtable