The NBA aims to live its mission “to inspire and connect people everywhere through the power of basketball.” To do that, the organization needed a fast, reliable and intuitive internal platform to share information and essential resources to employees wherever they are — operating from one of 15 markets worldwide or working remotely from Mexico City to Manila. Its employee experience hasn’t dropped the ball in creating a connected culture.
On Aug. 25, NBA’s Tina Hawkins, senior director of communication, people & inclusion, and Anita Perez, director, IT training, will share how they launched a revamped intranet — affectionately dubbed ‘Home Court’ — in four months, built a cross-functional team to manage it effectively, and what’s in store for the future.
This session, sponsored by Interact, will also cover how the NBA utilizes technology to:
- Ensure content is up-to-date and relevant
- Create events and classes that anyone can quickly sign up for
- Build a compelling, unifying home page
- Empower employees to own their content
- Leverage data to drive decision-making
- And much more.