How Toyota sped up its internal communications platform rollout from 6 months to 6 days
Watch the free webinar, ‘Built to Last: How Toyota created a global, cutting edge digital employee experience.’
We all had a lot of grand plans in the spring of 2020. The pandemic upended them.
It was no different for Toyota’s rollout of their new mobile-first digital experience for global team members. They’d originally intended to release the platform over a period of six months, but when the pandemic struck, that timeline was compressed to just six days.
And they pulled it off.
In “Built to Last: How Toyota created a global, cutting edge digital employee experience,” a free webinar from Toyota and Firstup, you’ll learn from this massive effort that reached more than 56,000 employees. Get tips you can apply in your own organization, including how to:
- Scale and deploy a global platform strategy.
- Centralize your internal communications.
- Create a playbook for onboarding employees, including those with no current digital communications.
- Address governmental and compliance issues.
- Build on success to look to the future.
Access the free webinar today and start thinking big about your internal communications platform.