A new year and a whole new decade are just a day away. It’s time for a fresh start.
It also means that we’ve come to the end of our yearly rundown of the most-shared stories from PR Daily over the last 12 months.
Happy New Year to you, and we’ll see you for a fresh set of stories from the PR industry in 2020.
Until then, here are Nos. 1–10 of our top stories from 2019:
- 10 books every leader should read in 2019
- Tesla responds to viral video of exploding car with video of its own
- PR crises that have defined 2019
- 6 tips to help shy speakers make strong presentations
- Social media do’s and don’ts for 2019
- 7 signs your audience hates your engagement strategy
- 7 social media trends to watch out for before 2020 hits
- 5 social media trends to watch in 2019
- Gillette faces backlash over campaign addressing #MeToo movement
- Infographic: Email design trends that will dominate 2019