We’ve been reviewing readers’ favorite stories from the past year, and we’ve just got a few more to go.
Here are some tactics and tragedies that tickled readers’ fancies, part of our annual rundown of the most-shared stories on PR Daily.
Here are Nos. 11–20:
- 15 courses to improve your social media knowledge
- How to show top bosses your value
- The origins and meanings of 15 common military terms
- Crucial parts of holding statements in crisis PR
- Infographic: The power of print media
- Infographic: How to write irresistible headlines, from A-Z
- 5 ways to integrate your offline and online marketing strategies
- 10 books every PR pro should read
- Panera’s missed opportunity offers crisis response lessons
- 3 hot marketing trends for 2019