11 Essentials for a Stellar Online Newsroom
What journalists expect a modern online newsroom will include
Can a reporter on deadline quickly see how to call or email you? Is it easy to tweet your content? Do you offer B-roll video in your newsroom?
If you need help with your newsroom—or even if think you’re doing a pretty good job but want to confirm—check out this tip sheet, “11 Essentials for a Stellar Online Newsroom,” from Ragan Communications and PressPage.
Download the tip sheet to learn:
- Why reachable contacts are essential to reporters on deadline
- What information should be in your company description
- Why you should cut IT out of the process of posting photos to your image gallery
- Why you’re nuts if you’re not creating B-roll
- Why embed codes help you
- What difference infographics make
- Three companies that made stellar use of blogs and stories
- Why expert profiles can boost coverage of your organization
- Why you should make quotes tweetable
Complete the form to download your FREE copy!