Racial inequality is nothing new. For most, it has been a fight for their lives. For your organization? It is now a time to stand on the right side of history and join your colleagues in the fight for diversity, equality, and inclusion. But as communicators, are our voices powerful enough to enact change? Yes.
Gather your team and join this can't-miss webinar featuring Kim Clark (Ragan Consulting Group), Janet Stovall (UPS), Heidi Brooks (Yale School of Management) and Katie Juran (Adobe) as they discuss the best ways for organizations and brands to not only take a stand but to enact real change that will shift your culture to being more inclusive, diverse and equal.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The role of power and leadership to promote change
- The role of diversity and inclusion in social issues at our organizations
- What every company needs to do to act with purpose and values
- Working with executives on statements, panels, action steps and Town Halls
- How to walk the talk and show meaningful progress immediately and over time
- The most appropriate channels to educate, engage in dialogue, and support social issues
Sign up for the webinar and receive these bonus materials:
- What an inclusive language toolkit should cover
- D&I Nomenclature: Its not just about what we shouldn't say
Diversity & Inclusion Communications: Where, when and how organizations need to stand up, speak up
2020 is a year for the history books. Our health, healthcare systems, economic systems, the planet, and very prominently, racial equality have all been on the forefront of our minds. Where there are inequities, crisis and deep grief, there is a great need for courage and humanity. Every company has a purpose, and that purpose along with company values are now being put to the test. When things get hard, how can you help lead executives through what's most important to employees?
In this interactive session, Kim Clark, Diversity and Inclusion Communications Expert and Affiliate Consultant with Ragan Consulting Group, brings Janet Stovall, Manager of Executive Communications (UPS), Heidi Brooks, Senior Lecturer (Yale School of Management) and Katie Juran, Senior Director, Diversity & Inclusion (Adobe), together to take you through where, when and how organizations need to stand up and show up for employees, customers and society in general.
In this can't-miss session, you'll learn:
- The role of diversity and inclusion in social issues
- What every company needs to do around purpose and values
- What's in your control, and what's not
- How to walk the talk and show meaningful progress
- Which channels, when and how to support social issues
Have your questions answered and leave with practical ways to shape your organization into a more diverse, equal and inclusive organization.
Top 5 reasons to attend this webinar
- You'll listen to and interact with some of the nation's top diversity and inclusion experts.
- You'll receive all presentations and handouts.
- You'll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for six months.
- You're guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately.
- You can attend this immersive session without having to leave your desk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Diversity and inclusion • Employee communications • Internal communications • Executive communications • Public relations • Storytelling • Writing and editing
|Ragan Insider Member Registration||$250.00|
Phone registrations and group pricing: For group orders please contact our customer service team at 800-878-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org