There’s intense pressure to get employee engagement right in this trying time. Your digital workplace is more essential than ever. Eliminate the guesswork and implement the best tools and tactics to rally your staff when you join this event with Lise Harwin (Port of Portland & Portland International Airport), Erin Lickliter (Kroger, winner of Ragan’s 2019 Best Overall Intranet Grand Prize) and Hillary Kwiatek (Lehigh University). You’ll discover how to inform and inspire employees amid this recovery using the best intranets, portals, apps and content strategies available today.
You’ll learn how to:
- Select the right intranet platform—or revamp the portal you already have
- Pivot your intranet strategy with insights and recent hard-won Covid-19 lessons
from Ragan’s 2019 Best Overall Intranet Grand Prize Winner
- Transform teams with new apps and low- to no-cost digital workplace tools
(e.g., Teams, Yammer, Slack, Troop Messenger, Hangouts Chat and more)
- Drive engagement and adoption with updates, videos and FOMO content
- Revive other channels like email newsletters and podcasts with storytelling that reinforces culture, boosts productivity and inspires staff during challenging times
This virtual summit is designed for either a team to watch or for you to view solo on your desktop.
Top 5 reasons to attend this virtual summit:
- You’ll listen to and interact with the nation’s top internal comms experts.
- You’ll receive all presentations and handouts.
- You’ll get access to an on-demand recording of the event for 12 months.
- You can attend this immersive summit without having to leave your desk.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join to transform your employee engagement, increase productivity and rally the troops around a powerful digital workplace during recovery and beyond.
A compelling intranet or employee portal has become essential as more employees work remotely. Learn how to pivot your approach while incorporating tried and true intranet best practices to guide your pandemic employee engagement strategy. You’ll hear how to quickly realign your workforce with a timely hub featuring critical updates. You’ll learn:
- New essentials: How Covid-19 has changed employee expectations about intranet
and portal accessibility (mobile first), core features, news and FOMO alerts
- Intranets at a crossroads: How to reconceive, relaunch or revamp yours
- How to increase engagement with inspiring content, video and employee recognition
- Insights into tracking intranet and employee portal KPIs to boost adoption
- Social media bonus: Ideas for integrating Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Tech adoption skyrocketed as WFH employees became accustomed to using tools like Zoom, and Teams this spring. Join to hear how Ragan’s 2019 Best Intranet Grand Prize Winner is connecting employees by integrating its intranet with low- or no-cost tools most of us already have in our tech stack as we move toward recovery. You’ll learn:
- New world, new expectations: How the “app gap” and intranet shortcomings
during Covid changed collaboration needs
- How to integrate intranets with Office365 tools like Yammer, SharePoint and Teams to reinforce culture and initiatives—without incurring new costs
- Insights for selecting the best new apps like Slack, Hangouts Chat or Troop Messenger
- Fun ideas to inspire your employees and drive collaboration on these tools
(e.g., recipe sharing on Yammer, home office photos on Teams and more)
- Bonus: How WFH has revived traditional channels and long-form storytelling at Kroger—where email, the intranet and apps are all connected
You’re wasting resources if you’re not creating memorable content that keeps staff feeling connected to your organization and mission—whether it’s on your intranet, email newsletter or apps. Join to discover how to energize teams wherever they are—and build better engagement with content that moves hearts and employees to action. You’ll learn how to:
- Build employee recognition into your content strategy and platforms
- Convey essential information using people-first, staff-specific storytelling
- Reignite engagement via e-newsletters, video apps and even podcasts
- Find the fun: Creative tactics to rally employees as we move toward recovery
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you work in:
Employee Communications • Public Relations • Media Relations • Intranets • Corporate Communications • Executive Communications
|Ragan Insider Registration||$349|