- Demystify Threads
- Future-proof strategy
- Adjust to X (Twitter)
- Boost engagement
- Harness AI
- Dominate TikTok
- Shoot viral videos
- Win attention in 2.5 seconds
- Increase ROI
Threads, X (Twitter), TikTok’s new messaging features, Meta’s new AI tools and emerging generative AI platforms beyond ChatGPT, Dall•E and Midjourney are just the latest shifts reshaping the social media landscape — with more on tap.
Join Ragan and your peers at brands like Wendy’s and Logitech for the deep insights and trendspotting advice you need to not only keep pace — but win the social media race in the months and year ahead.
Whether you’re looking for new ways to improve engagement and analytics or seeking fresh AI insights and new ideas for shooting viral video, this interactive event will help transform your social media from fizzle to sizzle, revolutionize your social media results and set up you for success — no matter what’s coming next.
From fleeting glances to lasting impact, there’s an art and science to capturing shrinking attention spans. So how long do you really have to capture someone’s attention in the age of AI? Exactly the time it takes to read this sentence. Ten words and 2.5 seconds. Join to discover what it to stand out in that tight window during this quick, informative fireside. We’ll cover:
- New data: Where attention spans stand now and how it impacts social media
- The psychology behind what influences us online and in social media
- How to ignite action from your posts in just 2.5 seconds
- How to change one word in your social media CTAs to get more yes responses
- Bonus: How to use the P-U-B acronym to optimize your social selling success
In the ever-evolving landscape of social media, staying ahead requires mastering the art of untangling threads—and, yes, Threads (100 million users in one week!). From new algorithms to new players, this session weaves together the intricacies of social media’s “New Big 6.” Join for a deep dive into the most pressing challenges facing social media pros looking to stay fresh on Threads and beyond:
- The Meta question: What’s working on Threads, Instagram and Facebook — plus how best to integrate your accounts, posts and audiences
- The others: Updates and new features expected on LinkedIn, X (Twitter) and TikTok — plus what the best and brightest brands are doing with their X (Twitter) accounts now
- What’s next: How to create an adaptable social media strategy that sets you up for success in 2024 — no matter what new threats or opportunities arise
- Threads unraveled: Essential steps to succeed on the new platform
Social media managers struggle to produce more personalized and engaging content at a faster pace. The good news is that AI tools like ChatGPT, Midjourney and Dall•E can help you swiftly craft tailored content, optimize user experiences and boost conversions like never before. Learn how others are creating eye-catching images and posts at scale that resonate with the preferences and behaviors of their followers. You’ll cover:
- Strategy: How AI can help you analyze user data like demographics, interests and past interactions so you can create detailed user profiles and personalized content
- Posts: How to use ChatGPT to craft posts matching the tone and interests of followers
- Visuals: How to use Dall•E and Midjourney to automatically create visuals based on user preferences, allowing for personalized graphics and even 3D videos
- Optimization: How AI algorithms analyze user responses, engagement rates and conversions so you can make adjustments in real-time
- Bonus: Legal, privacy and ethical implications surrounding AI-driven content personalization — and how to navigate them
In today’s dynamic media landscape, brands have more channels than ever to get their message out. However, the consequence of more potential paths is more opportunities to stumble of venture the wrong way. This forward-looking panel will help you stay on track no matter what’s next, especially in the upcoming election year. With insights from digital experts at the intersection of politics, social media and comms, you’ll learn:
- How to future-proof your comms by using social media to buy goodwill and offset crises — and by leveraging a values-driven social strategy
- Best practices in social media thought leadership so your organization can write and post responsibly on hot topics and critical issues
- How to stay on top of trends through social listening and polls
- How to extract insights from your social media analytics to create more responsive, real-time social media — no matter what external changes arise
Social media accessibility still lags despite growing DE&I awareness. Join to elevate your social media accessibility so it’s always an integral part of your social media strategy, and not just when disability or inclusivity dates loom. Together, we’ll break down accessibility best practices for social channels and explore how to amplify your engagement in the process. You’ll learn:
- Culture matters: How to foster a culture of inclusivity internally before posting externally
- How to incorporate accessibility guidelines into your social content and sharing
- An example of what inclusive, accessible social content should look and sound like
- Checklist: Social media accessibility features on top platforms and how to leverage them
- How to optimize images for screen readers, utilize alt text, caption videos and employ inclusive language to enhance engagement for a diverse audience
- Closing comments on AI and Threads: Where these tools and platforms fall short
Interest in social audio channels like Clubhouse waned after the pandemic. But the podcast boom is still on — with 70 million episodes now streaming across 5 million podcasts. So how do you launch a winning podcast and stand out in this crowded space? By hearing firsthand how it’s done — and by viewing podcasts as a piece of your larger digital strategy. In this session, you’ll learn:
- The state of podcasting: Insights into the continued growth of podcasting, where audiences are getting their podcasts — and top trends to be aware of now
- NewsNation’s podcasting journey: Steps to launch a successful podcast, including determining your content strategy, cadence and platforms
- Budget-friendly DIY advice: Tools under $1,000 to help you produce your own podcasts — and how to repurpose your existing content from other mediums for podcasting
- How others are using AI in podcasting — from building show notes and summaries to AI editing and more
- Ideas for promoting your podcast on YouTube, X (Twitter), Facebook, Instagram and even Threads
- How to measure podcast success in terms of influence, reach and other key metrics
Social media accountability is on the rise. Execs now expect teams to deliver KPIs, results and insights in real-time. This session presents the best tools to help you meet those expectations and outlines how to select the metrics that matter most so you’re not lost in a sea of data. Together, we’ll explore the best resources and insights for showcasing your wins. You’ll learn:
- Standards and best practices for ensuring valid results — no matter what tools you use
- Native analytics tools: How to extract and analyze data from your top channels
- Leading social media content management tools with the most robust dashboards for your needs (Hootsuite, Sprout Social and others)
- Top standalone social media monitoring and trend analysis tools — from Keyhole and RiteTag to Sysomos, Sprinklr, Trendspottr, BuzzSumo and more
- Next-level analytics: How to use the latest AI algorithms, sentiment analysis and dashboards to measure and modify your social media campaigns in real-time
- What the C-suite wants: How to tie social media to ROI (yes, they’ll ask)
TikTok is the clear winner in today’s hustle for virality and younger users. That’s why over 33% of marketers are planning to invest more in short-form video. It’s also why platforms from Instagram (Reels) and YouTube (Shorts) to Pinterest (Idea Pins) are emulating TikTok’s micro-video strategy. Join to see how top brands are embracing shorter, more entertaining videos to stand out, engage and keep audiences watching. You’ll discover:
- How to get more creative and innovative with your video strategies
- Simple video-creation steps and hacks to help you leverage the power of micro-video
- Inspiring TikTok-style videos and how to emulate their successes — even if your organization is more conservative (hint: leading with education and humor works)
- Crowdsourcing ideas and resources: How to find and work with influencers on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and other channels to bring short-form flair to your channels
- How to experiment with micro-video platforms and micro-video formats
We’ll recap the top tactics and strategies from the virtual conference so you can implement them for your organization right away.
Register to secure your spot today! Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Access exclusive content and resources.
- Connect with your peers.
- Get the ideas & tools to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing world.
Register today. Once registered, you’ll be able to join the private LinkedIn group right away.
INTERESTED IN SPEAKING?
Please reach out to Director of Conferences
Top things you’ll learn at this VIRTUAL conference:
- New storytelling strategies: How to plan, produce and post winning social media campaigns that capture and engage employees, new talent, customers and other stakeholders.
- Beyond the “Big 5”: Best practices for dominating TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and X (Twitter) — plus next practices for breaking into niche and new networks.
- AI and content personalization: How to use tools like ChatGPT, Midjourney and Dall•E to create tailored content faster, optimize user experiences and drive conversions.
- Crisis and reputation management: How to spot and quell simmering online crises — and confidently handle deepfakes, online mobs, brand trolls and more.
- Influencer marketing: New methods to find and collaborate with micro- and macro-influencers to expand your reach — including launching social media takeovers for less.
- Social media toolbox: Insights and recs to expand your quiver with the latest social media tools for management (Hootsuite and Sprout Social), tracking (Keyhole, RiteTag), monitoring (Sysomos, Sprinklr) and trend analysis (TrendSpottr, BuzzSumo).
- Next-level analytics: How to use the latest AI algorithms, sentiment analysis and dashboards to measure and modify your social media campaigns in real-time.
- Social commerce meets search: When and where to invest in targeted ads to boost your social campaigns — plus new ways to use paid search, social search and SEO together.
- What’s next: When to experiment with micro-platforms and micro-video formats, why AR/VR is on the rebound, what to expect from the Meta vs X (Twitter) battle in an election year — and how to drive multigenerational success in the era of AI.
|Virtual Conference Registration||$899||$999|
|Virtual Conference Ragan Insider Member||$849||$949|
|Nonprofit/Gov Event Registration||$799||$899|
All attendees will receive the recording of the event.
Would you and your team like to attend? Group pricing is available when registering!
RAGAN COUNCIL MEMBER DISCOUNTS
Membership includes free registration passes. Contact Shallon Blackburn for more information on becoming a member.
RAGAN INSIDER DISCOUNTS
Insiders save on all Ragan events. Not a Ragan Insider? You can become one during registration for this event!
Ragan Insiders save more: Ragan Insiders receive an additional $250 off current rates. Not a Ragan Insider? You can become one during the registration process for this event!
Phone registrations and group pricing: For group orders, please contact our customer service team at 800-878-5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You can’t afford to miss this if you work in:
Social media • Marketing • Digital comms • SEO and SEM • PR • Media relations
Corporate Communications • Branding • Content creation • Video • Writing
WONDERING IF YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Here’s what past attendees are saying about Ragan and PR Daily Events!
This conference sparked the ideas needed to take my company's social media presence forward in an authentic way!
Great speakers and great ideas throughout the conference. From start to finish, the sessions were insightful and efficient - I have added a few tips and tricks to add to my communications toolbox!
This was an informative, fast-paced, fun conference full of timely topics and great speakers. I haven't stopped telling my team about all the insights I learned.
The Ragan Communications conferences are extraordinarily beneficial; learn new strategies, positively reinforce what has been done right and tweaks the approach to improve both internal and external communications.