Tasked with ensuring remote employees remain engaged, productive and collaborative, communications professionals must use the wide array of technology at their disposal wisely—or risk overwhelming their workforce. Online employee communities are more critical than ever to achieving your communications goals.
Join Ragan and Yammer on Dec. 1 for this can't-miss FREE webinar that will help you foster engaging online communities for your employees. You'll hear from Amy Dolzine of Ernst & Young, LLP and Melanie Hohertz of Avanade as they share their years of experience fostering community and collaboration in a digital setting.
During this quick, one-hour webinar, you'll discover how communities in Yammer can serve as a valuable tool to connect dispersed employees and encourage knowledge sharing and problem solving. You'll learn best practices to use communities in a way that meets the unique needs of your organization.
In this FREE webinar, you'll learn:
- What a super-charged online employee community looks like
- How to leverage online communities for your employees to engage with each other and with organizational leaders as they work from home, and eventually return to the office
- Keys to success using Yammer communities, including engagement tactics, campaigns, events and governance
- Innovative ways to demonstrate the impact and reach of conversations or communities, that go beyond likes and shares
- Lessons learned to build your success plan for engaging a digital workforce, by overcoming common challenges
- Microsoft's NEW Guide to Yammer Flipbook
- Ragan Survey of Internal Communicators: Where We're Headed
Yammer is the social layer within Microsoft 365 that connects and engages people across the organization. Yammer uses communities and open conversation to power leadership engagement, corporate communications, and open knowledge sharing to drive organizational change.Contact us:
Top reasons to attend this webinar
- It's FREE.
- You'll receive all the slides and handouts.
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Communications • Executive communication • Intranet or SharePoint Management • HR communications • Corporate Culture